Pages

22 Ağustos 2010 Pazar

Jay-Z Tüm Şarkıları Dinle - Yeni Eski


Uh huh, uh huh) Ch-Yeah
(Uh huh, uh huh) Rihanna
Good girl gone bad
(Uh huh, uh huh) Take three... Action!
(Uh huh, uh huh) Hov!

[Jay-Z (Rihanna)]
No clouds in my storms
Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame (Eh, eh, eh)
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We roc-a-fella (Eh, eh, eh)
We fly higher than weather and G5's are better
You know me, an anticipation for precipitation
Stacks chips for the rainy day (Eh, eh, eh)

Jayy
Rain man is back with little miss sunshine
Rihanna where you at?


You have my heart and
We'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazine but you'll still be my star
Baby 'cause in the dark you can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share because


When the sun shines we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'm-a stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh-eh)

These fancy things will never come in between
You're apart of my entity
Here for infinity
When the war has took it's part
When the world has delt it's card
If the hand is hard together we'll mend your heart because




Jay-Z Şarkılarını Online Dinle Sanatcının Son Cıkan Albumlerını Ucretsız İndir Full Album Olarak Dinle

Online Müzik Blogu OnlineSarkiDinle-indir.Blogspot.Com İle Ücretsiz Şarkı Dinleme ve İndirme Keyfine Varın

Türkiye'nin Müzik Gündemi

OnlineSarkiDinle-indir.Blogspot.Com

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder