Pages

20 Ocak 2012 Cuma

Britney Spears Look Who's Talking Now Sözleri






Verse1 Champagne, caviar, hot boys at the bar Lookin' at me, yeah they're lookin' at me I was true to you, just to find my point of view Now you're lookin' at me, yeah you're looking at me
Pre-Chorus They wanna give it to me, they wanna give it to me But I wouldn't go for that cuz boy I had your back This song is all about me, damn right it's all about me (ya) La la la la la la La la la la la la Chorus Hey hey hey, so look who's talking now That's what this song's about, me (yeah yeah yeah) Hey hey hey, think you got me figured out But look who's talking now, it's me Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Verse 2 Fast cars and bubble baths High heels stepping on the gas Lookin' at me, yeah they're looking at me Dreamsicles melt away I'm thinking every day Lookin' at me, you're still lookin' at me
Pre-Chorus 2 I wanna give it to you I wanna give it to you But I can't go for that cuz boy it's in the past This song is all about me, damn right it's all about me (ya) La la la la la la La la la la la la
Chorus Hey hey hey, so look who's talking now That's what this song's about, me (yeah yeah yeah) Hey hey hey, think you got me figured out But look who's talking now, it's me Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Bridge Controversy is like a tickin' time bomb Controversy is what they want Please believe that's not what I spend my time on Controversy is all they want
Chorus Hey hey hey, so look who's talking now That's what this song's about, me (yeah yeah yeah) Hey hey hey, think you got me figured out But look who's talking now, it's me Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Hey hey hey, so look who's talking now That's what this song's about, me (yeah yeah yeah) Hey hey hey, think you got me figured out But look who's talking now, it's me Yeah yeah yeah yeah

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder